Family spaghetti night is NOW better than ever!!!
This spaghetti night recipe is SO GOOD that…
You don’t even need to boil water,
this recipe is practically carb free,
and you don’t even need to cook it… because it cooks itself!!!
Your whole family will be happy it’s spaghetti night again and you’ll be grinning ear to ear because it’s practically all veggies, and did I mention you don’t even have to cook it!
Your entire spaghetti dinner will be cooked and done for you by your slow cooker, Crock-Pot brand or not, YOU’RE SET!
You can literally put all of your ingredients into your slow cooker and GO!
GO HAVE FUN because your family favorite dinner will be done for you AND in a Healthier Way!
So, when you walk in the door, after being gone all day, you’re going to have a gourmet-looking and gourmet-tasting spaghetti.
You’ll think you just paid $25 a plate for a fancy restaurant’s spaghetti.
But, no… It’s YOURS!!!
And your whole dinner for a family of 4 PLUS leftovers will cost you way less than $25 to make.
The four of us actually ate this over 3 meals making this cost less than $2 a plate!
And we still had spaghetti squash left over for and used it as a veggie side dish too!!
Spaghetti Squash is the best thing ever invented! GO Mother Nature! GO GOD!! 😉
This squash actually looks like spaghetti and will taste even more buttery than spaghetti!
One cup of cooked spaghetti squash only has 42 calories, compared to a cup of cooked pasta with over 200 calories. It only has 10 grams of total carbs, which is 1/4 the amount you get from pasta. You’ll also get 9% of the recommended daily intake of dietary fiber, also delivering a range of nutrients, including vitamins C and A, Potassium & Calcium.
All you have to do is scrape the spaghetti squash with a fork and serve this dish as you would your regular spaghetti night but NOW, you can enjoy the heath benefits too.
And you didn’t even have to boil water! 😉
When will you try THE BEST “Spaghetti” and Meatballs Recipe EVER???!!
Want The Healthiest Spaghetti Recipe Ever?
Want a Zesty Spaghetti Recipe with even more hidden veggies in it?
Just want more family favorite recipes done healthy and DONE FOR YOU?
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Elaine De Santos (see all)
- This Spaghetti Night Is Better Than Ever!!! Crock Cooker “Spaghetti” & Meatballs - October 24, 2016
- How Do You Like Them Apples, “Pumpkin”?!! (Pumpkin Spiced Chicken with Sauteed Apples Recipe) - October 5, 2016
- A Healthy Twist on New York’s “Classic Waldorf Salad”: Waldorf Chicken Salad Wraps With Paleo Mayo - October 3, 2016