Quick, Creamy and Healthy
When eating healthier, we want it ALL… quick, creamy and healthy!
In this recipe, you can have it all.
But, to have it all, we will keep it light and good for you.
Not like those 900+ calorie mac and cheese kid meals that are a heart attack, obesity, and diabetes ready to happen.
Seriously, kid meals are like our worst enemies.
It really saddens me.
Zoodles vs Noodles
It only takes 5 minutes to make these noodles.
Sure, there are pretty good gluten free noodles you can find here.
But when you want THE BEST for your kids, you feed them zoodles… 100% zucchini noodles!
Zucchini noodles are not only gluten free and the easiest way to get your kids to eat more veggies, but they are also WAY LESS expensive than a gluten free noodle.
Buy zucchini in season, on sale, at your local farmer’s market, or even in bulk at Costco (like I did in the picture above).
Zoodles are not only the healthiest noodle, but they are SO PRETTY too!!!
Creamy Done “Dairy Free” and Light
To get a creamy yet light flavor in your food, go dairy free and use full-fat coconut milk.
You’ll get to enjoy the creamy taste while staying and even getting healthier!
Coconut milk contains beneficial fat called lauric acid, a medium-chain fatty acid that’s easily absorbed and used by the body for energy. Coconuts’ fatty acids are primarily saturated fats but don’t think these will raise your cholesterol levels and cause heart damage. Instead, they’re known to actually do the opposite — coconut milk can help you lower cholesterol levels, improve blood pressure, and prevent heart attacks or a stroke. – Coconut Milk Nutrition — 9 Benefits, Dr. Axe
This recipe calls for “some” bone broth and “some coconut milk”.
Can’t stand it when recipes leave left-over ingredients?
Don’t know what you’ll ever do with just “some” left-over bone broth or “some” left-over full-fat coconut milk?
No worries because these are the healthiest left-overs that you can for sip and savor.
Sip your Bone Broth because it’s like liquid gold with a ton of health benefits!
Make your smoothie with full-fat coconut milk to keep you fuller longer… And by longer, I mean no more morning snack temptations and you’ll forget it’s time to eat lunch until after 1 o’clock!
Get those health benefits and more by using our 7-day Fat Burning, Brain-Boosting Smoothie Plan!
So, have it all… feed your kids the quickest, “just enough” creamiest and healthiest Zucchini Noodles with Beef today!
Loving Zoodles??? Try my Oodles of Zoodles Sundried Tomato Chicken Skillet Zoodle recipe too!.
How do you like eating and topping your zoodles?
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Elaine De Santos (see all)
- SO Sweet Potato Noodles!Citrus Glazed Meatballs with Crispy Sweet Potato Noodles - December 6, 2016
- How To Use Turkey Leftovers and Detox at The Same Time! Pickled Turkey Sliders - November 29, 2016
- The Bone Broth Soup Your Kids WILL Eat!Roasted Rosemary Chicken Soup - November 28, 2016