Pumpkin Turkey Chili Recipe Featured at Whole Foods Market
Once Halloween hits, the year might as well be over.
September and October comes and stores have Halloween and Thanksgiving things out.
The day after Halloween there’s very little Thanksgiving stuff left and Christmas stuff comes out in full force!
So, when you’re trying to celebrate the holidays as a family, you might as well put pumpkins and turkey together to save time and make the spirit of those holidays last longer.
Pumpkins and Turkey
I made our NEW Pumpkin Turkey Chili recipe in a slow cooker so that a crock-pot can do the cooking for you.
You can spend less time in the kitchen and more time playing with your family at your local pumpkin patch and carving pumpkins together.
That’s what we did here…
All those pumpkins….YUM!
These are some of the recipes we keep enjoying as a family, even after Halloween because why not put Pumpkins and Turkey together?!
Tis the Season for Slow Cookers
Don’t have a slow cooker yet?
Well, “Tis the Season for Slow Cooking” so that you can let your crockpot do the cooking for you and you can come home to the warm smells of your favorite fall comfort foods.
I got this Crock-Pot at Costco and you can get it on Amazon here too at almost 50% off at the time of this posting.
Need more HEALTHY Slow Cooker Recipes?
Lunch is packed and DONE!
Holidays can lead to more stress, so if you know what to pack for school lunches and already have the food cooked and ready for you, you’re set!
Put some of this Pumpkin Turkey Chili in a thermos (like this one) for your kids and FOR YOU…
Your mornings will be filled with more warm “good morning” hugs from your family, instead of rushing around and wracking your brain over what to pack for lunch.
By the way, this recipe is SO GOOD that The Whole Foods catering department in Brea, CA cooked it, I sampled it out and customers RAVED about it…
You can see for yourself:
Are you all for putting Pumpkins and Turkey together so that you can be less stressed and more present with your family at each of the holiday seasons?
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Elaine De Santos (see all)
- SO Sweet Potato Noodles!Citrus Glazed Meatballs with Crispy Sweet Potato Noodles - December 6, 2016
- How To Use Turkey Leftovers and Detox at The Same Time! Pickled Turkey Sliders - November 29, 2016
- The Bone Broth Soup Your Kids WILL Eat!Roasted Rosemary Chicken Soup - November 28, 2016