Tacos “To Go”
Taco trucks, Taco Stands, Taco Drive Throughs…
Tacos aren’t just for Tuesday, especially when they are extra healthy because they can be made gluten free and even corn free like my new Barbecue Chicken Taco recipe.
Chicken is one of the highest protein suppliers normally found in people’s diets. Protein plays an important role in our diet. It is made of amino acids that make up protein, which are the building blocks of our muscle. – Health Benefits of Chicken
Healthy Barbecue Chicken Tacos
Eating healthy never has to be bland, blah or boring.
Using a “clean” barbecue sauce and in the right amount can make your tacos taste great while being healthy.
Using raw and local honey can help and relieve your allergy symptoms and is a natural, non-processed, sweetener.
Taco’s Ready “To Go”
A big part of Taco FUN is that you don’t have to cook them.
Well, this recipe cooks itself, in your slow cooker.
Whether you eat your Tacos at home or take them “to go”, use extra lettuce as your taco shell.
The more greens you eat the better!
You could even Taco Cleanse. 😉
The kids can fill and serve their own Taco Shells at home.
You can pack your leftover Barbecue Chicken Taco meat in a toxic free stainless steel container that keeps your Taco’s fresh when you’re busy and on the go.
Take those Tacos “To Go” and save money on lunch while you lose weight and get your family healthier.
Have a Taco Party any day of the week because this recipe is
and surprisingly delicious!
When will you make this Barbecue Chicken Taco Recipe? You don’t have to wait til Tuesday!
I’m addicted to cooking real foods and shopping locally at Farmer’s Markets.I am a health revolutionary who is writing this blog with a desire to “pay it forward in health”.This desire stems from love and my pursuit to make a difference in people’s health and wellbeing”.
I am a certified Transformational Nutrition Coach that helps women discover their healthy lifestyle that finally works so that they can transform into the healthy sexy and confident woman they want, and are meant to be.
1. Many of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that we get a small commission should you purchase something upon clicking on the link. This has no impact on your cost. For this, I thank you very much for helping us to keep this site free of ads. Of course, we wouldn't recommend anything unless we wholeheartedly believed in it.
2. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Elaine De Santos (see all)
- SO Sweet Potato Noodles!Citrus Glazed Meatballs with Crispy Sweet Potato Noodles - December 6, 2016
- How To Use Turkey Leftovers and Detox at The Same Time! Pickled Turkey Sliders - November 29, 2016
- The Bone Broth Soup Your Kids WILL Eat!Roasted Rosemary Chicken Soup - November 28, 2016